MOOG® Wheel Bearings
When a car needs brake work, the wheel-end bearings should be checked. Each bearing consists of rollers, a cage and inner and outer raceways and every part must be inspected for discolouration, etching, spalling, misalignment and fractures.
MOOG® brings you the most complete range
of wheel end bearings
The MOOG® direct replacement parts are designed and manufactured for optimal performance and maximum durability. Our complete range of parts is best-in class in engineering and is manufactured to ensure reliable and safe car handling for many more miles.
- Premium stainless sleeves, hardened by advanced heat treatment processes for maximum material hardness and extended life.
- Crowned raceways and rollers preventing misalignment and minimizing vibration.
- Premium seal design preventing contamination and protecting bearing life.
- OEM-aligned bearing designs and ABS sensors.
- Active Sensor Bearing technology for compatibility with latest on board diagnostics..
Made of premium materials and put through severe durability tests
Extra resistant to heavy loads and pollutants
Comprehensive range from Generation 0 up to Generation 4 bearings
All hardware is included for speedy installation